Smith Optics Castaway Techlite Polarchromic Copper
Designed as a fly fishing lens for the mountain streams of the Rockies, our Techlite polarchromic copper lens is one of our most versatile, robust and high contrast lenses. Techlite glass lenses have maximum clarity and provide up to 12x more scratch resistance than a polymer lens, and can be up to 20% lighter than a traditional glass lens.VLT = 13-20%
Only 1 left in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Lightweight, scratch-resistant Techlite™ polarized glass lenses cut glare
- ChromaPop+™ lenses are polarized to cut glare, and they enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast, and are highly scratch-resistant
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- 100% UV protection
Fit / Integration
- Medium fit, large coverage
- 8-base lens curvature offers a wraparound fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide nonslip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self-adjust to your face for a snug, comfortable fit
- Lightweight, flexible and durable TR9 frame
- PivLock™ leash retainer allows you to quickly detach the included sunglass leash
- Smith hard case
- Microfiber bag
- Sunglass leash
Includes large zip case, microfiber bag, and detachable integrated sunglass leash.
Get up and get moving. The fish wait for no one. If you’re a serious angler or are angling to be one, the Smith Castaway is the do-it-all pair to reach for. They come in a variety of lens options, all with glare-cutting polarization. Techlite™ is the clearest glass lens on the market, ChromaPop™ boosts detail and color, and ChromaPop™ Glass has the added benefit of high scratch resistance.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.